September 2016: I stopped iOS development and removed all apps from the App Store.
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions. Please read these if you are having problems. If reading the questions do not help and you are still having problems, please contact the Support.
Where can I add birthdays?
Steps to add a birthday:
1. Open the Contacts app on your iPhone
2. Add (tap on the plus sign) or edit an existing contact
3. Scroll down, tap on "add birthday" and select the date
4. Do not forget to tap the "Done" button
=> Start HappyDayz!
Can I add birthdays directly into the app?
The dates of some zodiac signs are wrong. Please fix it!
The anniversaries are not in the list. What’s wrong?
My dates with custom labels are not in the list. What’s wrong?
Why are the dates one day off?
Why do I have duplicates?
What is the intention of the number on the app icon and how can I remove it?
To reset it manually: Start HappyDayz and shake your device. As confirmation, you will hear a short sound. Or you can open the HappyDayz! settings -> Notifications -> Badge and tap on 'Reset Now'.
Where is the "unknown year" option (= 1900) or how can I add birthdays without knowing the year?
It may not fit to your app, but how can I add a date of death?
- Start the Contacts app
- Edit a contact
- Tap on 'add date' and select the date of death
- Tap on the blue text in front of the date (could be set to 'anniversary' by default)
- Tap on 'Add Custom Label' and enter the text like 'Date of Death'
- Don't forget to save your changes by tapping the 'Done' button (top right)